The American Film Institute, created in 2000, was organized to recognize the films and television programs that “are considered to be the most culturally and artistically representative of the year”.
List of AFI Top 10 Films
- “CODA (Apple Original Films)
- “Don’t Look Up” (Netflix)
- “Dune” (Warner Bros.)
- “King Richard” (Warner Bros.)
- “Licorice Pizza” (MGM/United Artists Releasing)
- “Nightmare Alley” (Searchlight Pictures)
- “The Power of the Dog” (Netflix)
- “Tick, Tick … Boom!” (Netflix)
- “The Tragedy of Macbeth” (Apple Original Films/A24)
- “West Side Story” (20th Century Studios)
The selection of the best films and television series is made through the AFI jury process, which includes artists, critics and AFI academics.
We are proud to have been involved in two of the films on this year’s list.
Nightmare Alley- Costume Designer: Luis Sequeira.
Dune- Costume Designer: Jacqueline West and Bob Morgan.