The 71st edition of the San Sebastian International Film Festival has arrived. We are proud to have provided costumes for six of the films to be screened this week.
- La mesías. Costume designer: Ana López Cobos – Official Selection
- Cerrar los ojos. Costume designer: Helena Sanchís – Donostia Award Screening
- La sociedad de la nieve. Costume designer: Julio Suárez – Perlak
- Irati. Costume designer: Nerea Torrijos – Zinemira
- Creatura. Costume designer: Vera Moles – Made in Spain
- La ternura. Costume designer: Lourdes Fuentes – Galas RTVE
The San Sebastian Festival is one of the most important film festivals held in Spain and in Spanish-speaking countries as a whole, as well as one of the most prestigious in Europe. It is one of the largest and most important cultural events in Spain. It is a festival of the highest category with the presence of new talents from the world of cinema.