Skip to content
Home / News /
- Madrid is already one of the safest cities in Europe, it manages to reduce the number of cases, with a decrease of positive cases in 62.5% .
- Travelling to Madrid is possible and you only need a 72 hours negative PCR test before travelling, no quarantine is necessary.
- Commercial activity in Madrid is normal with hotels, bars and restaurants open, for greater protection there is a curfew from 00hs to 06hs.
- We continue to apply strict standards of protection. The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our top priority.
- You also have the option of making your selection with our team online, via Facetime, Zoom, Team Viewer or using the tool you prefer, or we can send you a stock of the period you indicate. The final selection is always made by the costume designer at the destination.